Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Experience at Open Debates;

Well I finally got the time to take a visit and join the open debates. And I must say; You are probably never going to see me attend anymore. I find it awe aspiring that the first topic they had started out was about hacking items and blaming people "like me" for all of homes drama. Here is my defense to all of the attacks from what I remember. And just for the record; this went on till 2 AM and we spent less that an hour on public voice.

         CRUNK: why can't you jst be like everyone else?
Again what is everyone else? Maybe you could me more specific
          CRUNK: Those items your wearing are hurting home
So home now has feelings that I am wearing a white knight chronicles outfit. And previously I spent 2 hours trying to get into home for this debate; let alone did I give a rats ass about my outfit.
          CRUNK: The community is being affected and getting worse
What community are you referring to, the community I knew composed of users who don't use home and are currently on my friends list or right now enjoying there well deserved life.
And the questions just became repetitive and ridiculous by the minute.
But thank you to users like Kapow HlPPIE and everyone else who can use grammar correctly and actually didn't constantly remind me that I was a bad person and a cheater every single second...-_-

2 comments:

  1. You should attend again! Once this goes public hopping will have more supporters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be clear, once the debates are held in public you will have more support on this topic.

    ReplyDelete