Sunday, November 29, 2009

Three Muskeeters introduction!

Uncharted 2? Possibly one of the best games of the year? I think.....NOT. Modern Warfare on the other hand gets my double thumbs up. But apparently, a certain troll we known as (censor) jim777 the fail. So apparently, we were on Spec op on Bomb Squad, and Mr I can't turn around to see a guy SMACKING me in the back of the head while I am shooting at him got killed. And he calls me the fail....REVENGE! Then, I would like to introduce the world to a cetain Trophy whore we know as ze Pasu-farin or as I like to call him, MR. TROPHY WHORE who can't get off single player for one ******* second. 
              But, us 3 tend to hang out alot and we are probably known as the title says, 3 Musketeers (of fail) But, the amount of stupidity that goes around this freindship should be banable . 
               But us 3 are willing to catch eachothers backs when needed, just ask jim when he got flamed on the forums one day and I got banned (again) [for life.] Well, thats us, accept us or get the f' out of our way. 




PS. Jim's younger brothers friend is a ninja and he is cool. `nuff said.

1 comment: